[driverloader] Inspiron 8600 + true mobile 1300?

Michael Marchegay michael at zia.homelinux.org
Tue Oct 28 21:33:00 EST 2003

Hello,

I have tried several time to install driverloader (v1.05, 1.20 and 1.21)
without success.

I managed to get my X crashing, to loose control of my keyboard, to get
several kernel panics, but never to have anything even close to work.

I am trying to install it on a dell Isnpiron 8600 with a dell true mobile
1300.  I have tried with kernel 2.4.22 and 2.6.0 test7.

Has anyone managed to get the driver working on a similar configuration?

Thanks.