[driverloader] Inspiron 8600 + true mobile 1300?

Tod Morrison tmorriso at math.cudenver.edu
Tue Oct 28 23:04:43 EST 2003

Yes, I have an 8500 + true mobile 1300 that has worked with 1.05 and 1.20.
I also experience system lock-ups though -- under high load. It works well
for moderate browsing, IM, email, etc... but if I try a large download it
will eventually lock the system (i.e. no keyboard or network response).

Tod Morrison <tmorriso at math.cudenver.edu>
   http://math.cudenver.edu/~tmorriso

  "Everyone thinks of changing the world,
  but no one thinks of changing himself."