[driverloader] asus m2400n

Stefan Schlörholz stefan at schloerholz.de
Sat Nov 1 18:37:46 EST 2003

Hello,

thanks to linuxant support and other helpers I can report linuxant
wireless driver working on an ASUS M2400N "ot of the box".

I do have some issues to have it working reliably but this is more due
to my missing routine in dealing with modules and setting up network
devices.

The required files can be found on the ASUS website or on the CD-ROM
shipped with the notebook under /intel_calexico/prow7100/winxp/. They
are called w70n51.inf and w70n51.sys.

What if there is no solution yet until the licence expires. I would like
to continue using it. It would be nice if the driver could be free
after expiration as well.

Thanks

Stefan