[driverloader] Centrino Driverloader on NX7000 and Debian?

Alexander Ellberg ellberg at arcor.de
Sat Nov 1 19:29:28 EST 2003

The last few days a kept trying to make this damn driverloader work on my hp nx7000 centrino notebook.
Unfortunately the notebook always keeps crashing at the time, i upload the .sys file of the Intel 2100 Wlan driver. I tried upgrading to Kernel 2.6 however i didnt manage to initialize the mini-pci card on this one either.
So if there is anyone who successfully installed the driver under the given configuration, it would be very kind if he/she could give me some hints. If this piece of sh** wouldnt have been that expensive i think would have trashed it by now.

So many thanks in advance

Alex