[driverloader] Centrino Driverloader on NX7000 and Debian?

Partha Bagchi partha at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 19:02:55 EST 2003

Alex,

The NX7000 I believe is the same as the HP/Compaq X1000. I have the
driveloader working with my Compaq X1000. it took awhile, but I am able
to run the intel pro 2100 adapter. My kernel is a generic 2.6.0-test8
based on a RPM system (Redhat 9.0). The problem I had was that I didn't
have the perl-CGI module. Once that was installed, it was painless. I
have been using this now for 24 hours without an issue. Let me know if I
can help.

Partha