[driverloader] Centrino Driverloader on NX7000 and Debian?

Alexander Ellberg ellberg at arcor.de
Sun Nov 2 19:15:25 EST 2003

Hi Partha,

thanks for the info but i already got the perl module, so this didnt do the
trick.
I think there must be still some modules missing in my kernel, unfortunately
driverloader doesnt check
wether all required build-ins are present. Right now i am able to upload the
driver files (wn70n51.inf and wn70n51.sys) without crashing my system,
however i still cant initialize the device. Well i guess i just have to wait
for the native drivers from intel, this shouldnt take much longer
considering the pressure going out from the linuxant release.

So long

Alex