[driverloader] Inspiron 8600 + true mobile 1300?

Michael Marchegay michael at zia.homelinux.org
Sun Nov 2 15:51:57 EST 2003

Hi,

I tried all the versions from 1.05 to 1.23 without success: my system
always froze, in the better case after uploading the drivers, in the worst
case while uploading the .sys file.

I decided to make another try this morning with 1.24, and everithing went
well. I can now use my true mobile 1300 with Debian SID/linux-2.6.0test9
on my Inspiron 8600.

Many thanks to linuxant's team for its driverloader.

Michael