[driverloader] Linksys WPC11 v4

jorgensa at stud.ntnu.no jorgensa at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Nov 3 04:28:09 EST 2003

I did not see this card in the list of supported cards, so I guess it
isn't supported. But it does use a supported chip, namely the rtl
8180chip. I tried installing the XP driver from rtl's site, but it
didn't find the card. Then I tried the driver that came with the card,
and  it worked. No I can scan for available AP's and get/set all sorts
of info. I just can't get it working. dhcp just times out and setting
the if up manually, I just get Host unreachable when trying to ping
anything other than the machine. I can ping the if itself. I know it is
the 8180chip, because it's working using the Linux driver from Realtek,
but that driver isn't very useable, so getting this to work would be a
better option.

Thanks in advance

Jørgen