[driverloader] Toshiba Tecra S1/Centrino

Matt Filizzi fizz at beyond.hjsoft.com
Tue Nov 4 17:36:48 EST 2003

A co-worker of mine and I have been trying to make the driver loader work
with our Toshiba Tecra S1 laptops (Centrino for the wireless).  Both of us
have got it to install and work (two different distros - SuSE and Redhat),
but on both it will only work for a short amount of time, then throw an
error.  On mine (SuSE) the entier system will lock up.  I believe this to
be caused by the driver because it seems to happen when I try to restart
eth1 (the wlan).

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas? or is it that the driver loader
does not function as good as they say it does on the centrino stuff?