[driverloader] DriverLoader and Centrino WiFi

Anders Karlsson anders at trudheim.com
Wed Nov 5 15:38:20 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 15:10, John Madden wrote:

[Intel PRO/2100 802.11b problem seeing the Linksys AP]

> Yes. I'm not sure if it's still a problem, but I had to set an SSID on
> my SMC AP here for the Pro/Wireless to see it. I haven't tried again
> since I got it working, but will probably get around to testing it again
> soon.

I have the SSID set on the Linksys AP, and also set it to broadcast it.
If I use the WUSB11 dongles or a NetGear PCMCIA card, things are working
fine, from the same Thinkpad.

> I presume you're using the latest version of the driver? There was also
> an inf parsing issue with versions earlier to 1.22 afaik, which I think
> caused me some hassle aswell.

I am using whatever was available for download on 031104 (yesterday). It
appears that it is version 1.24.

Thanks for responding.

--
Anders Karlsson <anders at trudheim.com>