[driverloader] DriverLoader and Centrino WiFi

Anders Karlsson anders at trudheim.com
Wed Nov 5 16:21:31 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 16:14, Stefan Schlörholz wrote:
> Hello Anders,

Hello Stefan,

[Intel PRO/2100 802.11b not working]

> I use an ASUS M2400N. The driverloader works on my system but I get
> sudden disconnects from time to time. After a disconnect (sudden or
> reboot) I need to restart my AP. Most of time this works to bring back
> my connection (after a network restart). Not the most elegant solution,
> I admit.

At least you can connect to the AP. :) That is more than what I have
managed so far. The interesting thing is that while on site at a big
bluechip company, I can see AP's using 'iwlist scanning' while when I am
at home, I get absolutely nothing issuing the same command.

> I am in discusion with the access point manufacturer already to see if
> it is the AP or driverloder.

Good luck! :)

> Let me know if you discover similar effects. So we can encircle the
> mailfunction.

If I could connect to the AP I would be very happy. I think I have to
try it without the 64bit WEP to start with and see if it connects then.

Regards,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders at trudheim.com>
Trudheim Technology Limited