[driverloader] DriverLoader and Centrino WiFi

Anders Karlsson anders at trudheim.com
Wed Nov 5 21:23:21 EST 2003

[Intel PRO/2100 802.11b not working]

Well, I have now tried without WEP, with 64bit WEP and with 128bit WEP
and still the PRO/2100 refuses to even see my Linksys WAP54G AP. My
other 802.11b devices are quite happy talking to the AP using any of the
three mentioned methods.

I can not see any fault in my configuration as it is more or less
identical between my wlan0 (WUSB11 dongle) and eth1 (PRO/2100) interface
and all seems to be well with driverloader, i.e. module gets loaded and
the 'webserver' gets started.

If anyone has something I can try, I will gladly give it a shot.

Regards,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders at trudheim.com>
Trudheim Technology Limited