[driverloader] intel 2100 not working

Sven Westenberg s.westi at gmx.de
Sat Nov 8 07:42:54 EST 2003

Hello,

>> does your AP utilize encryption keys?
>
> Yes. Both 64 and 128 bit WEP.

Don't know if this helps. We also had problems connecting to the AP with
encryption enabled. The Intel support just told us "optional encryption
is not supported". So optional encryption on the AP is not recognized as
WEP encryption by the 2100 pro wireless chip. Try to set the AP to allow
non encrypted connections and disable the encryption of the interface.

For us, this helped. I know, then you have use encrypted protocols
(https, ssh, IMAP, ..).

Maybe anyone knows more.

CU
Sven