[driverloader] Re: Broadcom 14e4:4320, it's a bit better now with dldr 1.34...

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Sun Nov 9 10:28:31 EST 2003

Hi Jan,

We haven't yet been able to reproduce the problem you are describing
with 'init' using 100% of CPU.

Perhaps it is due to the custom 2.6.0-test9-bk13 prerelease kernel
snapshot with the 'extra' patches (like swsusp) that have been applied
to your system.

Even if we cannot officially support non-standard kernels, I'll try
to build a 2.6.0-test9-bk13 to test (already tried 2.6.0-test9 and
it seems to work fine) and let you know the result..

Has anybody else encountered the problem which Jan describes below?

Regards
Marc