[driverloader] success with T40-centrino and Netgear MR814v2 AP

Bryan Bayerdorffer bryan at meatspace.net
Sun Nov 9 15:52:48 EST 2003

Got 1.36 working under debian unstable, 2.4.22.  My MR814v2 required a firmware
update, in fact the update specifically fixes a centrino compat bug.  The AP has
to be reset to defaults after upgrade; I tried without this step and no go.

XP drivers from the fujitsu website (only place I could find that had a plain
zip file) since the T40 didn't come with a CD and I'd already blown away the XP
image.