[driverloader] Intel Centrino, DriverLoader 1.34+1.38, kernel 2.6.0-test9 & Debian testin/unstable

Jan Niehusmann jan at gondor.com
Tue Nov 11 09:58:13 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 09:49:47AM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> 'dldrconfig' to complete my installation. The module is correctly
> compiled, but when I insert it, the kernel freezes after this output

Same problem here, on an Asus M2400N, too. 2.6.0-test9 freezes when
kernel.org, without debian specific patches)

But: With 2.4.22 I got the problem that WLAN only works for a few
seconds. Then, no more packets get trough, and I get a transmit timeout
error message in kernel.log. ifconfig eth1 down; ifconfig eth1 up allows
to transmit for a few more seconds until the problem occurs again.

Currently I don't have an access point available so I can't give you
further debugging information at the moment, but if you need more
details I can try it again later today.

Jan