[driverloader] Intel Centrino, DriverLoader 1.34+1.38, kernel 2.6.0-test9 & Debian testin/unstable

Stefan Schlörholz stefan at schloerholz.de
Tue Nov 11 10:27:35 EST 2003

Luca Capello schrieb am Dienstag, 11. November 2003 09:49:
> Hello,

Hi Luca,

> I tried DriverLoader on kernel 2.4.23-pre8 (the latest ACPI-patched
> available) and it works again. More, now the 'wireless led' of my
> ASUS M3N turns on/off and blinks for WiFi activities.

Interesting, how did you manage to have the LED working. Is this related
to your acpi4asusconf project?

I have an ASUS M2400N, driverloader working, kernel 2.4.21, Power button
working (I think this is implemented in that kernel already.

cu

Stefan

P.S. Fro time to time my connection termintes so that I have to do a /
etc/init.d/netwark restart (on a SuSE 8.2). Additionally the default
route is not set automatically. is this related to that I have two
eth's and the wireless is eth1. Do you know?