[driverloader] Need to do ifconfig down & up every time on reconnect

Nicolas listas at lcf.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 11 15:49:50 EST 2003

Hello,

I have an Intel 2100 (Centrino) card on an Acer Travelmate 800, using
kernel 2.4.22. I got the driverloader working, but every time I lose
the wireless conection (due to low signal or moving away) and then I get
the wireless connection back (I see the kernel messages "Connected" and
"Disconected" on syslog) the network doesn't work until I do ifconfig
eth1 down and then bring it up again.

This is a little bit annoying if you lose signal too often, there must
be some workaround to solve this problem.

Thanks for your work.

Cheers.