[driverloader] Acer TravelMate 661LCi locks up

Dimitris Stasinopoulos dimitris at linea.gr
Wed Nov 12 08:23:41 EST 2003

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 01:00, Toby Collett wrote:
> my system is an nx7000 hp with the intel 2100b mini pci card, same

Hi Tony, I also have a nx7000, but I'm using  kernel version 2.4.22, which
works very well with driverloader 1.36. I had many problems with 1.24,
but this one works OK (except for WEP and some minor glitches). You might
want to downgrade to a 2.4 kernel until things go smoothly for 2.6 too.

Dimitris

--
I doubt, therefore I might be.