[driverloader] Machine freeze at random intervals

Dimitris Stasinopoulos dimitris at linea.gr
Thu Nov 13 10:51:15 EST 2003

On Thursday 13 November 2003 09:33, Linuxant support wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please try the latest version (currently 1.40). Many issues have been
> fixed in the last few days that could cause the behavior you are
> describing.

Starting this morning, my centrino-based notebook froze immediately when I
loaded the driverloader module. Nothing in the logs, just a complete
freeze. Weird thing is that the caps lock led started blinking. I will
test the new version and see if that works better.

Dimitris

--
What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'.
Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality