[driverloader] Keyboard delays problem workaround.

Jan Slupski jslupski at email.com
Thu Nov 13 23:17:49 EST 2003

Hi,

If somebody is annoyed with problem of keyboard delay (I called it
slow remote terminal effect) after connecting via WiFi, here
is simple workaround that works for me.

# ip link set eth0 up

As after connecting with wireless I do not use ethernet any more, I use

# ip link set eth0 up; ip link set eth0 down

Unfortunatelly terminal effect comes back after undefined period of time,
so workaround have to be redone time to time...

Jan

PS.
I noticed this problem on a Broadcom hardware using 2.6 series kernel.

PS2.
eth0 is my ethernet device, NOT wireless (not to confuse anybody...)
 |_| | | | \|                          http://www.juljas.net