[driverloader] Netgear WG511 vendor ID wrong...

David Manning dmanning at cs.uvic.ca
Thu Nov 13 16:53:13 EST 2003

I had a little trouble getting DriverLoader to find my Netgear WG511
under RH 7.3. This was because the Windows ini file was asking for a
different vendor ID than the card was reporting. (The card was giving
out "FFFF".)

I fixed the problem by hacking the INI file.

If anyone else has this problem, let me know and I can post the hack.

Regards,

Dave Manning