[driverloader] Problem getting the WLAN working on an ACER 661LCi, WLAN deteced but kant set key.

Birger Kollstrand birger.kollstrand at teleca.no
Fri Nov 14 15:04:11 EST 2003

Hi,

I checked for SuSE updates after seeing a comment by Fritz Ganter and there
was a new fix related to WiFi. I innstalled that one, reinnstalled the driver
package and configured the wlan0 interface.

And now it works! Thanks for great comments! Now I have another great obstacle
and that is to get VPN vorking towards our firewall....

regards birger....