[driverloader] DriverLoader won't build on RedHat Advanced Server 3.0

Ben Nelson lists at venom600.org
Fri Nov 14 16:20:23 EST 2003

Just in case anyone else is seeing this same issue, I got a (very quick)
response from LinuxAnt support on this.

Their response:
<snip>
for now, try simply removing or commenting out the following
lines in [/usr/lib/driverloader/modules/GPL/]oscompat.h:

#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE < KERNEL_VERSION(2, 4, 22)
#include <linux/pci.h>
static inline char *pci_name(struct pci_dev *pdev)
{
             return pdev->slot_name;
}
#endif

after that, run dldrconfig -a to rebuild the
modules.
</snip>

That fix seemed to work for me. YMMV

--Ben