[driverloader] driverloader, Mandrake9.1 & wmp54g

Fritz Ganter ganter at ganter.at
Mon Nov 17 01:15:38 EST 2003

It should be ok, to configure the interface as dhcp client.
The driverloader install sets an alias for the device in
/etc/modules.conf, so it is loaded as soon as the device is needed.
Check this.
On SuSE I can configure this as wireless device, and it works out of the
box.

--
Fritz "der mit dem Linux tanzt" Ganter         http://www.gpsdrive.cc
 Key fingerprint = 555A DDBB 3985 16FF CD41  2031 C485 1783 BF34 728F