[driverloader] problems configuring wireless

Jason jacross at csbsju.edu
Sat Nov 22 23:30:32 EST 2003

In slackware startup items are handled by the rc scripts located in
/etc/rc.d
You probably will want to add the driverloader module to the rc.modules
file.
You can add the line /sbin/modprobe driverloader to the top of that
file.
You can also add that line to rc.local although it won't be loaded in
time for rc.inet1.
You can also add an alias to your eth0 in /etc/modules.conf which will
cuase the rc.inet1 script to load the proper driver.
It may be easiest to edit your rc.local and add all your setup commands
to that file in the order you run them to setup the device manually.

Good luck,
Jason