[driverloader] U.S.Robotics USR5410

Robert Maier Robert.Maier at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Nov 26 14:12:38 EST 2003

Hello,

Does anybody know how to make the U.S.Robotics USR5410 WLAN card work with the
DriverLoader? As far as I can see, on the DriverLoader webpage there is a
link to the Windows XP drivers of this card, but the problem is that
U.S.Robotics only offers an .EXE file (no .INF or .NTF files).

I searched the CD that comes with the card, I have also searched the web. I
also looked on the Windows XP system after I installed the drivers and
no .INF file appears, only a .SYS file (USR11G.SYS). So, I am unable to
upload the Windows drivers to the DriverLoader.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Robert.
Robert Maier
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10           / ____/___  / ___//_  _// ____/
3001 Heverlee                    / /   / __ \ \__ \  / / / /
Fax:   +32-16-32.19.69