[driverloader] driverloader module will not load

Richard Ozer rozer at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 3 15:08:54 EST 2003

I get the dreaded "module: No such device" error when trying to modprobe
driverloader.  I have debian w/ kernel 2.4.22.  Card services load up fine,
the card is visible when polled using cardctl ident. It's a linksys
802.11g/broadcom.

I have ds, i82365, and pcmcia_core loaded.

I suspect I'm missing either a parameter or a kernel resource... or another
module is in conflict.  I sent my debug dump yesterday, but have not heard
anything yet.  Anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks
rozer at pacbell.net