[driverloader] WEP and LinkSys WMP11 (2.7)

Pat Walker skywalker01 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 03:54:54 EST 2003

Hi again!
Finally got around the XP driver block - honestly, I was wondering
what XP had to do with this <sheepish grin>.  At any rate, I can get the
card to operate in non-WEP mode, but as soon as I place the AP in WEP, I
lose connection.  I *think* I have entered my WEP code in properly for
the adapter.  Once again, here's the data . . . .

I have noticed that I keep getting an error: "Warning: Driver for device
eth1 has been compiled with version 16 of Wireless Extension, while this
program is using version 15. Some things may be broken..."  Have looked
all over for a newer version without success.  Do you guys have any
ideas?  (of course you do)

Thanks in advance

--
Pat Walker <skywalker01 at comcast.net>