[driverloader] promiscuous mode supported? (sorry for double posts, if any!!)

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Thu Dec 11 11:15:52 EST 2003

Promiscuous mode is supported by driverloader as long as the
underlying Windows driver also supports it (the NOT_SUPPORTED
error code below is returned by the Windows driver by the way).

If I remember correctly, you have an Intel Centrino adapter.
Which version of the Windows driver are you using?
Did you try the latest one?

Regards
Marc