[driverloader] Wireless Interface Hangs on Reboot

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 22:43:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I searched the archives and did not find an answer to
this.  I'm using Redhat 9, the 2.4.20-20.9 kernel,
the D-Link DWL-AG520 PCI card as eth0, the
driverloader 1.52.  When I halt or reboot my system,
it hangs while trying to bring the eth0 interface
down.
I let it go an hour and it never times out.  Had to
use the power switch to bring it down.

Same thing happened with the 1.49 version.

Also,  I'm getting about 6-7 Mbps transfer rates
copying remote NFS files to local /tmp.  I've locked
the card to G mode.  How does that compare to what
others are getting?

Thanks,

Mike