[driverloader] WMP11 v2.7 operational under Mandrake 9.2

Francisco falcaraz at ono.com
Sat Dec 27 15:16:07 EST 2003

I have a Wireless Notebook Network Card for my laptop runing Mandrake
9.2; as the card box says 802.11b 32-bit Cardbus I thought that it had
not problem to run under linux, but the card is detected as 802.11g tipe
and this is oustrageous. Looking at the belkin page and due that the
model is F5D07010, I think is a 802.11g (what the matter with them
saying 802.11b!).

I have seen the message of Kyle Hamar about this runing fine under
Mandrake 9.2 using Linuxant solution and now I would like some advice to
try this. Could you be so kind to help me?; in this case please, get in
touch with me via my e-mail

Thanks so much in advance

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)