[driverloader] Intel 2100 can ping but cant browse

burkey at swiftdsl.com.au burkey at swiftdsl.com.au
Mon Dec 29 19:21:38 EST 2003

I just discovered your piece of middleware today, and installed it on my
LG LM50-3 Centrino, after a bit of meesing around, I have managed to
connect to my access point, use DHCP and can ping local computers as well
as external sites by both name and IP.

The problem is that I cannot do anything else, I have tried telnet, FTP
and trusty old Mozilla.  It resolves ok but does not seem to get data, I
am sure my router is ok, as it works when in Windows and used to work
under Linux when I used to use an Atmel PCMCIA Card.

I can also browse ok if I plug the 10/100 wired in, so I think it must be
something with the driverloader stuff, maybe I missed something or what,
but any tips would be great, unfortunately I dont have an AP at work, so
am hoping to get some tips from people that might have had the same
problems.

ps: sorry I posted this to hcf list by mistake.. must sleep..