[driverloader] Reboot Problem

jmetko jmetko at charter.net
Mon Dec 29 00:16:41 EST 2003

Hello, first off would like to say I like your product. Pretty easy to install and get working. I did have to disable WEP to get it to work though. Haven't tinkered with thatyet.

I do have a couple of questions though. One is when I reboot the laptop I cannot access the internet again nor can I activate the wireless card. I am running Fedora Core 1. Network is running and the other pc's are able to get online, just not the laptop. Second question is, if I chose to actually purchase this product, which I may do cause of the ease in use and setup, how long is the license good for?

Thanks for the help in advance and I do hope I sent this mail to the right spot.  :)

Joseph Metko