[driverloader] Dell BCM4301 802.11b Driver on SuSE 9.0 Not Working - License is running out..

Charles Love SuSE-Charles at tntscg.com
Tue Dec 30 09:44:43 EST 2003

I try and try and try, cant seem to get it working on Linux.

My Dell Inspiron 8200 came with a Dell TrueMobil Wireless card built in.
It works 100% while in Windows, but cant get it to fully work here in
linux..

I have tried 3 different windows drivers. It looks like the system sees
the card, but it cant DHCP an address or officially see the access
point.  the SuSE KWiFiManager sees a Full signal, but I cant seem to get
it to work..

what can I do to figure out where the fault is?

--Charles