[driverloader] Problem with a Ti ACX100 based D-LinkWDL-650+PCMCIA wireless NIC

Todd Lyons TLyons at SequentUSA.com
Tue Dec 30 10:22:11 EST 2003

> > are you able to show us the messages in the logs about "hotplug"?
> hmm.. its not hotplug- my mistake. its cardmgr:

I chatted with a Mdk developer who uses driverloader.  He said that he
had odd things (stalls) appear when he went to 2.4.23.  Try a 2.4.22 or
earlier kernel and see if it does the same thing.  Different from you,
his driverloader did work fine with 2.6.0.  He removed it from all of
his kernels trying to figure out what it was that was causing his hangs,
but it didn't seem to be driverloader or prism-utils.

Regards...			Todd