[driverloader] Airport Extreme & Red Hat 9

Dimitris Stasinopoulos dsta at linea.gr
Thu Jan 8 08:14:10 EST 2004

On Thursday 08 January 2004 01:24, Mat Ellis wrote:
> I successfully got the Microsoft MN-730 card (based on Broadcom 54g
> chipset) to work with my Apple Extreme base station under RedHat 9
> (2.4.20-28.9), except when I introduced WEP. I tried all kinds of
> combinations, and spent a lot of time with iwconfig with no luck.

I also had problems with my Airport Extreme at home, and in fact not even
windows could connect to it (I'm using driverloader with an Intel
Centrino notebook), while my Powerbook G4 had no problems whatsoever
(naturally). Will try this again when I get back, thanks for the info.

Dimitris

--
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' --
and they ALWAYS WIN THEM .