[driverloader] RESOLVED : WMP54G, WPC54G, WRT54G WPA PSK AES on XP but only WEP 128 w/LINUXANT

mmmgrrrl mmmgrrrl at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 21 15:25:41 EST 2004

So to summarize...
   My WPA problems were caused by two differences between my linksys wireless on XP vs Linuxant on RH9
                1.  Linuxant requires that the router have SSID BROADCAST enabled.
                2.  My 40 char XP ascii psk with special characters ($,+,*) is not acceptable to Linuxant.  It has been changed
                     to contain only alphanumeric characters.