[driverloader] WEP 256 bit

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Fri Jan 23 03:33:29 EST 2004

Ciao Cristiano,

please try driverloader-1.56, which has just been released with 256-bit
WEP support, and let us know your results.

Good luck
Marc

PS: depending on the Authentication Type setting on the AP (Open-System
or Shared-Key), it might be necessary with USR drivers to use the
keyword "open" instead of "restricted" on the iwconfig command line
when setting the key.