[driverloader] tnetw1130 not loading

Shane Volpe shanevolpe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 17:47:29 EST 2004

Dan,
I have a Sony Vaio and I'm also running Mandrake 9.2
but have had no luck getting driverloader to work
either.  I have the D-Link DWL-G650 Airplus which uses
the Atheos driver set, this card also shows as being
supported.  When I try to load the windows driver I
get a message saying the card is either not supported
or not present.
P.S.
Did you happen to get your battery monitor to work in
linux if so can you email me how you did?
Regards,
Shane