[driverloader] Driverloader Dlink DWL650+

Eddie Bertinat eddie at futurenet.com.au
Wed Feb 4 20:58:29 EST 2004

Sorry about the first post, only the attachment was shown, here is the
message:

Hello,

I have downloaded the free trial version of the driverloader to see if I
could get some functionality from a DWL650+ card.

The first attempt worked, the card came up as eth1 I connected to the
access point OK. When I removed the usb nic I had attached and rebooted
there was nothing. Driverloader fails to load with modprobe. I have
since spent a day tracing my steps and at this point have not had it
working again. I test the card on a laptop with windows XP and the card
works fine.

I have attached the output of dldrconfg --dumpdiag

Eddie.