[driverloader] IPv6 and DriverLoader

Sam Lown sam at pagmas.com
Thu Feb 5 21:41:49 EST 2004

Hi,

Does anyone else have IPv6 working with well with DriverLoader?

I am trying to determine the exact location of my problems with IPv6
over the wireless link. I can ping on the local link (fe80) to the
server, but ping times are sporadic and range between 28 and 300ms with
an average of 178ms. Also, radvd (dynamic router broadcasts) don't seem
to be able to traverse the link.

Of course, it could be a number of points that are being evil to my IPv6
packets:
	My DWL-2000AP+ Access Point
	Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI (Centrino)
	Kernel 2.6.1 (not likely)

The IPv6 link works perfectly over ethernet and the AP is connected to
the same ethernet switch.

I need to make more tests, but I would just like to confirm with other
users if the driverloader is likely to be nasty to IPv6 packets, or if I
need to look elsewhere.

Thanks in advance,

sam

PS: I couldn't find the search area on the mailing list nor website, my
apologies if this is a dup!

--
www.samlown.com