[driverloader] Obtaining a valid license

Al Niessner al.niessner at gmx.net
Wed Feb 11 22:21:08 EST 2004

I used the LinuxAnt driver configuration tool to obtain a 30 day trial
license which expires the first part of March. However, it keeps showing up as
"invalid" in the configuration tool. The drivers are not working at all, but it
could be this licensing problem. So, I would like to get this cleared up
before I go off on some red herring trail.