[driverloader] driverloader-1.62 locks up laptop during boot

burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com
Thu Feb 19 05:43:53 EST 2004

Intel 2100 mini pci card by chance?

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Chatelain
To: driverloader at lists.linuxant.com
Sent: 2/19/2004 12:55 AM
Subject: RE: [driverloader] driverloader-1.62 locks up laptop during boot

I've got additional data points for you guys:
I'm running Fedora Core 1 with kernel 2.6.2-1.85 (Fedora RPM) on a Dell
600m Centrino.
=> dldr 1.62 runs fine.
I just tried kernel 2.6.2-1.87 (Fedora RPM) and built the driverloader
module. The build finished but the keyboard was dead.
shutdown did not go through cleanly.
I rebooted, tried to do a "iwlist eth1 scan" again, it locked my machine

Thanks for the support and a great product!

Philippe Chatelain
Graduate Student

Graduate Aeronautical Laboratories
California Institute of Technology

philch at galcit.caltech.edu       California Institute of Technology
                                MC 205-45
Phone: (home) 626 356 3904      Pasadena, CA 91125
       (work) 626 395 8310      USA

driverloader mailing list
driverloader at lists.linuxant.com