[driverloader] driver for 2200bg

burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com
Wed Mar 17 07:29:21 EST 2004

They are on Toshiba's support site.

Title:  Toshiba 802.11a/b/g Driver set (Intel, Cisco, Atheros) for Windows
XP
 Version:  1.11
 Size:  3,930,344 bytes
 Released Date:  01/21/04
 Operating System:  Windows XP

Tm2wlanx.exe  (you can unzip this). I believe you want w22n51.inf &
w22n51.sys for your card.

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/support/downloads/tm2wlanx.exe

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobin Coziahr [mailto:tcoziahr at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 1:31 AM
To: driverloader at lists.linuxant.com
Subject: [driverloader] driver for 2200bg

I have a Toshiba Tecra M2 laptop with the Centrino 2200bg wireless lan card,
but I can't find windows drivers for the 2200bg chipset anywhere.

The linuxant webpage specifically mentions the 2200bg, but the drivers link
page only references the 2100.  Intel doesn't provide these drivers, neither
does Microsoft or Toshiba, as far as I can tell.  I found one page offering
the drivers for Sony, but it came in an .exe file, and it wouldn't even
install because it detected that I didn't have a Vaio.

I assume because linuxant is marketing this specifically at the 2200bg
market, they (or this list) have some idea where to get the drivers, but I
just can't seem to find them.  If you could help me, that'd be greatly
appreciated.  Someone must have gotten this working!

Thanks so much!

-Tobin