[driverloader] D-Link DWL-650/MDK 10 CE/ Kernel 2.6.3-4mdk works with generic driverloader driver

rf frosterrj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 20 10:19:52 EST 2004

After long last (and, well, actually paying for the permanent license :)
) this card finally works on my laptop - and without intervention by any
Linuxant employees in a support manner!   I am very happy at the
moment.  Kwifimanager reports 'ULTIMATE' signal strength!

The only question I have is how do I get the card to load automatically
on boot?  I get the activity light, but not link.  In a terminal if I
type ifup eth0, I get an IP and I'm golden.  I just dont know how to
tell Mandrake to ifup eth0 using driverloader on boot.

Thanks,
Robert