[driverloader] WiFi does not work if WEP enabled, but does ifdisabled

KBB0927 at cs.com KBB0927 at cs.com
Wed Mar 31 09:33:23 EST 2004

Kirk,

Thanks for you reply. I have installed the WiFi with the WEP set and
iwconfig does show the encryption key, but does not show the MAC address
of the WAP. When I turn encryption of, I works even with the iwconfig
showing the encryption key. This is built into ifcfg-wlan0, I will try
what you say when I get home tonight.

Best regards,

Keith