[driverloader] Belkin F5D6020 ver.2 802.11b card

Federico Marchetti fede_m at usa.net
Thu Apr 1 01:33:51 EST 2004

Hi there! I just discovered Linuxant and rushed to download the trial
driver. I have this (by now old) Belkin card, but was reluctant to
invest more money in another card that would have the same lack of
support under Linux... Anyway, I went "trial" because I wanted to make
sure first it _would_ work. Now, I ran into a brick wall right away.

The installation/configuration requires me to supply an *.inf file from
the Windows installation - but no such file seems to be anywhere.
Certainly, it is not on the CD or in the ZIP file you can download from
Belkin's site (it contains precisely the CD stuff). There are two *.cab
files, but I wasn't able to peek into them. I tried to install the
driver under Windows XP, but, having done that, hunting for *.inf files
that might be relevant was fruitless. So, right now I am stuck.

Does anybody know where and how I could get the files? Thank you so
much!

Federico