[driverloader] Netgear WG311

J Fox foxysere at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 15:56:21 EST 2004

Hey,

Has anyone ever used this card with driver loader? I installed the card, then put driver loader onto the box. I went into the web config, uploaded the drivers and entered my licence info. Everything went ok, and when i typed 'iwlist scan' in the terminal, it can see the access point fine. Ive made sure the cards set on the right channel, and the WEP key is correct. But when i try to activate the device all i get is 'Cannot Ping 192.168.1.1 - 3 packets dropped - 100% loss'. What do i have to do, or how can i sort this?

Thanks

Jordan