[driverloader] Dell D600 Latitude with Broadcom Wireless

Sean Carolan sean at txid.com
Sat Apr 3 01:07:10 EST 2004

Greetings friends:

I'm having a really tough time getting the driverloader working on my
Dell notebook.  Here is some more info if anyone can help:

*  Dell D600 Latitude running Debian (sarge)
*  Broadcom wireless adapter

I get to the point of installing and uploading the windows drivers
through the web interface, and everything seems fine, but I can never
see my access point.  I have tried several things including setting the
ESSID, changing the name of the device to wlan0, etc. but nothing seems
to work.  I've stopped eth0 and tried starting wlan0 (or eth1) and
restarting it, etc. but no luck.

Any ideas or suggestiosn are welcome.

Regards,

Sean Carolan